Monday, April 12, 2010

Review software - copying game Wizard (games Xbox 360 copy Ps3, Ps2)



Everyone who is in the PSX, loop XBOX 360 may have heard about Wizard copy set.

For those of you who do not have here is a list of what it does and how it goes about it.

All said and done the issue of millions of dollars in everyone's mind are who does this work? it really lets you burn bootable backup copies of games on disks? I reviewed software and experienced any offers and finally have an answer.

Installation:

Download and installation was a snap. The download is low and installation is quick. It is not a question here.

Use:

The software interface is simplistic.Looks like a normal DVD authoring software. For my first test, I chose my PS2 slim .j ' had a copy of the God of war 2.Je would also mention that I am not nor INFECTUS2 softmods installed.Pull from the DVD on pc was easy .puis I have inserted a DVD-R in my recorder and copied the image on the disk. This process was too easy and I was sceptical. Soon my doubts have been erased when I have inserted the disk in my PS2 and it began the game without any hitch!

IT WORKED!

I also happen to own a PS3 and happen to be one of the few lucky people on the planet to have a Blue Ray burner.It certainly is my next step.

Excerpts from my blue ray GTA 4.Placer in a new blue sony, ray disc pressed autonomy disk!the process took about 15 minutes and out is my new backup copy of GTA!This too worked seamlessly! without a single hitch!

On the XBOX 360, burnt, a copy of the RMP-3 on a new disk and tried it on my console friends. worked perfectly!I assume that all of this good news for all lovers of the console.Il means finally is a solution to copy all games console in a software package without the need to change or replacement methods!

Final verdict:

Software works and get a terms 4.5/5.In feature, it works very bien.Seule will interface was a little better, but then I guess the simplicity is the currency of this logiciel.Sans no doubt a must download for all lovers of console!


No comments:

Post a Comment